MAGGIOLI DIGITAL LIBRARY FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS
The Maggioli Digital Library offers over 100 volumes that can be consulted from computers or tablets.
Volumes can be consulted in a protected and non-printable PDF format for municipal serviced managers:
- Administration, Management and Personnel;
- Tendering and Contracts
- Financial Reporting, Accountancy and Taxes
- Police and Economic Activities
- Technical Offices
- Demographic Services
- Social Services and Schools
The Maggioli Digital Library allows subscribers to:
- Consult new publications in specific areas of interest;
- Consult volumes from previous years that are still applicable;
- Consult updates to volumes released after publication;
- Download a service app to consult volumes from outside the office using a tablet;
- Register for Maggioli newsletters with updates.
- read PDF files from volumes inside a web page of the bibliotecadigitale.maggioli.it service, except for add-on services
(files on CD ROMs, access to internet services, e-learning courses, etc);
- select text sections from volumes to copy and paste into Word documents;
- search for words on PDF files, with a list of the results found, complete with page numbers;
- scroll through pages using intuitive arrows or by entering the required page number in a dedicated box;
- zoom in on PDF texts using intuitive icons;
- rotate pages and change display layouts (single pages, double pages, etc);
- view a PDF page in full screen mode, even without site graphics;
- if PDFs have bookmarks, the viewer can display them in a list that can be used to consult the volume.
Service activation codes are sent to clients by email.
The service app can be downloaded free in iOS and Android versions for tablets. The app can then be used to download files and read volumes offline by entering the email address and the password received.